Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wrap That Wednesday: Etsy Packaging

Hey everyone! Still figuring out what it is Wednesday posts will contain. I'm thinking just a general variety of wrapping pictures and whatnot.

So today I'm going to talk a little about Etsy shop owners, despite the fact that it is not Friday. I recently ordered some goodies from Etsy. All my packages arrived promptly, but that's not the point of today's topic. What each package contained? Different story.


This is one package I received. It was simple white, sturdy cardboard, and sealed with colorful washi tape. That was just the outside. 


I adore the use of adhesive cello bags to wrap these items. They are very basic, yet can be decorated when the inspiration strikes.


This is one of several items I received in a different package. I love the clear resealable bag with a custom sticker on it. Simple. Clean. Also, I think it's very clever to have the item name and quantity beneath the logo.


Glassine bags are one of many weaknesses. I can stare at them and imagine what to put in them, but really I just want to ink them and put stickers everywhere.


Another really interesting thing to me? These paper bands that wrap around bags. Sealed with washi tape, a sticker, or a label, they're really fun to look at and keep.

It's all so inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment