Saturday, January 26, 2013

Stick It Up Saturday: Toning It Down

I'm going to have to slow it down on these Saturday posts. I just realized how busy my weekends are getting! And this site doesn't allow me to plan more than three or four posts in advance. So I might post these Saturday inspiration boards less frequently. I hope that doesn't bother anyone!

The first post for inspiring things was very bright, very pink, and very packed. I wanted to tone it down a bit with the following picture.


These are the pieces I received this past week that made my heart ache in the best way. Shown are the following:

  • Brown Kraft wrapping paper
  • Cream cardstock envelopes with handmade heart stickers
  • Oval Paris parcel post stickers
  • Colorful sequins
  • Brown Kraft paper bag with black and white striped washi tape
  • Scattered heart cut-outs
  • A letter from Naiche
  • Bookmark from The Fox & the Teacup
  • Robot stickers from The Fox & the Teacup

No comments:

Post a Comment