I'm going to have to slow it down on these Saturday posts. I just realized how busy my weekends are getting! And this site doesn't allow me to plan more than three or four posts in advance. So I might post these Saturday inspiration boards less frequently. I hope that doesn't bother anyone!
The first post for inspiring things was very bright, very pink, and very packed. I wanted to tone it down a bit with the following picture.
These are the pieces I received this past week that made my heart ache in the best way. Shown are the following:
- Brown Kraft wrapping paper
- Cream cardstock envelopes with handmade heart stickers
- Oval Paris parcel post stickers
- Colorful sequins
- Brown Kraft paper bag with black and white striped washi tape
- Scattered heart cut-outs
- A letter from Naiche
- Bookmark from The Fox & the Teacup
- Robot stickers from The Fox & the Teacup