Monday, January 28, 2013

Must Have Monday: Stationery Part One

This post is a bit obvious. We can write letters in a variety of ways. With pen, pencil, marker, typewriter, computer, magazine or newspaper clippings, and so much more, we create beautiful correspondence with strangers who then become friends. Since there are so many ways to transform a letter, I have broken up this topic into several posts. Please enjoy part one!


This is a writing set. It comes with envelopes and stationery paper. I like writing sets that include a small sampling of items.


This set comes with 60 sheets of paper and 30 envelopes. The paper looks beautiful, and of course there are owls involved. 


My inner writer craves this set! It includes just what I like, which is a small sampling of everything.


I love sewn stationery sets, so this one is perfect for my crafty side.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyssa, Thanks for showing my blossom tree stationery set. Happy letter writing!

    ReplyDelete