Monday, January 21, 2013

Must Have Monday: Letter Organizer

I am horribly obsessed with letter organizers. I find them completely lacking realistic function for my personal use, but I know others use them without complaint. After a quick search of Etsy for some cute organizers, I came to the conclusion that I might only purchase one because it was adorable.


This mustache letter organizer is the only letter organizer I'd buy...because it's a mustache. However, it's $28.00 with $10.00 shipping, and it's from Australia. Have I mentioned how impatient I am? I will stare at this picture with sorrow in my heart.


This three-tiered organizer is $12 plus $10 shipping, and has a gorgeous design. This is significantly more useful for me. Three sections? Incoming. Read--Must Respond. Outgoing. 


I love the slots in this organizer. The pattern and color? Not so much. I'd have plenty of room for a bunch of snail mail items, plus the three spaces in the front for my three sections. This costs $18 with $9 shipping.


Just because I am all for the repurposing of vintage vinyl records, I had to post this $28 with $9 shipping beauty! Some of you may be screaming at the screen, "How could someone destroy a record?!" If that's the case, I won't tell you what I do with my records from the thrift stores. It's worse than the tiny folds this organizer has.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you can make one just under 10 dollars or even 5 dollars if you put your effort into it!

    ReplyDelete