It is safe to say we all have our moments of inspiration. Whether it be from things we see or things we remember, inspiration is everywhere. I decided to take a photo of the following items.
These items are bits and pieces of my recent inspiration. They sparked my New Year's resolution to be more creative.
So here is a list of what is in this photo:
- Purple tabbed filing folder.
- Rainbow unicorn glove.
- Hello Cupcake stationery.
- Scotch Expressions tape.
- Pen pal information card from Anna.
- Snail mail glass necklace.
- Dried rose petals.
- Inked napkin.
- The back of a hand-carved rubber stamp from my friend.
- Dangling pompom.
- Black ink pad.
- Glitter tissue paper.
- Mustache pendant necklace.
- Dollar Tree shopping list paper pad.
- A recently purchased book called The Jelly Bean Crisis.