Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday to Sunday Haul: 8/6/12-8/12/12

Hi everyone! Here are the photos of all the mail I've received and sent this week. Sorry about the mostly horrible coloring. It was overcast almost all week so I had to rely on bad lighting in the dining room since my light box was filled with scrapbooking supplies. Next week's will be much better!

INCOMING:


Two packages! One from JoAnn's, one from a Swap-Bot pal.


A lovely letter from June, my friend who is helping me with the documentary. =)


Three letters from Swap-Bot tags.


Three small RAK packages.


An Etsy package! Look below for the goodies that came inside. =)


WASHI TAPE! =D My first ever supply of it!


Two letters from my new pen pals, Denise and Melody. =)


Another Etsy package, full of cute deco tape rolls!


The last package of the week, full of new addy labels. Three different kinds of labels, ready for swaps, tags, RAK, and snail mail! =)


OUTGOING:


Two letters going to my brother and his girlfriend at their new apartment. Nabila LOVES purple, so I found purple glitter scrapbooking paper and made an envie from it, wrapping it in a clear envie I made to keep it safe from damage.  


A letter going to someone who requested one from the blog, and a letter going to June. =)


In exchange for the lovely selection of stamps I received from Florence, I had to make a mail art envie. So here it is! The front, anyway.


And the back of the mail art envie.


One of last letters of the week, heading to my new pen pal, Shayla.


Two more letters going out to two of my new pen pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment