Sunday, April 7, 2013

Apologies, But You Should Join Up!

Hey everyone! I know I've totally fallen behind on posting, but I'm trying to figure some things out. I had plans for creative posts, but I realized I was biting off more than I could chew. I will be revamping the blog sometime in the next month.

In addition, I have been looking at other blogs and Etsy shops for inspiration, which I need desperately. I will hopefully post something about those blogs and shops.

Right now I am doing whatever I can do get myself out of this rut and into a more artistic state of mind, and what better way to work on that than to join The Elevated Envelope? For those of you who don't know, this project is for snail mail artists to exchange letters and envelopes with strangers around the world. I just signed up for the September event.

Interested? Join here!

I promise I will do my best to get in gear. I don't want to give up on this blog and my incredible friends. Please bear with me a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment